Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tired of Feeling... it hurts too much

Have you ever stopped and just thought about everything you have tried so hard to not think about? well, for some strange and non-understandable reason I decided to do just that. I sat down on my bed, took out the calender, and wrote a list of everyone I will have to say goodbye to. And you know what, it sucked! The countdown has now officially begun to when i am off once again to a different country (Costa Rica) and say goodbye to everyone who keeps me together when i just want to fall apart. My family and friends. The people who have seen me in my worst and yet still love me with that one in a million kind of love. Then when I add everything i have to do for college before i leave, then all my financial issues i have to figure out and see if I have enough to buy everything i need to buy, and all my personal life issues with my emotional strain. Lets just say my poor family has seen me "tear up" a few times. I was skyping my really good friend, Gretchen, and in my awesomeness i made up a quote that I am dubbing the quote of the day. (aswell as my facebook status :P)

quote of the day: yea ... thats life .. life is full of wonderful hellos and heart wrenching goodbyes .. but you learn from the experience and then you just have to fall into the arms of God so he can put the pieces of our heart back together

1 comment:

  1. amiiga me encanto.............me gustaria este para un devocional para el libro de devocionales........................

    ReplyDelete