Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back in good 'ol Tikolandia (Costa Rica)

Hey everyone! So Monday was an extremely long and tiring day. I didn't finish packing until 2 am and had to leave my house at 3 am. My journey consisted of flying from Guadalajara, MX to Houston, TX to New York to Costa Rica... it was about 18 hours or so sitting in a plane! I arrived in Costa Rica at 10 pm and stayed up talking with my tiko friends till 4 am . Lets just say i have had some extremely tiring days.

I have mixed feelings with being back here at Port. I am excited on one had because I love being around these people, my friends practically family. But at the same time it is very sad to leave my family and not have direct access to mexican tacos and tortas ahogadas (drowning sandwhiches). I will be living in the casita, which is a house that up to 10 girls stay in with 3 bathrooms. I am very excited! jejeje.. Right now there are 5 students here who are taking part in planning different activities for this coming semester. I am extremely excited to get started and am anxiously waiting for all of the great thing God has in store for us this year at Portantorchas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment