Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Life update

So just for a little update, I arrived back to guadalajara the 28th of November to spend time with my family. It has been quite a relaxing time with my family. I find myself sleeping in till 2 o'clock pm and going to sleep around 2 o'clock am. My mom is not too thrilled with my new sleeping habit (and my "I am catching up from my lack of sleep in college" excuse no longer works) so she is gently starting to break it and lovingly wakes me up at around 9 am to try to get me ready for my college schedule in CR where I have to wake up at 7 every morning!! I have been coming down with the sniffles and a cough. Sunday night I began to loose my voice and yesterday it was pretty much gone. My family, especially my siblings, did not forget to let me know how lovely it was not to hear my voice all the time, in which case I responded with my lovely, crackling voice trying to explain to them that my voice wasn't gone completely because it did manage to leave a crackly, man sounding voice in its wake. jaja.. It has been quite FREEZING here lately!! yes, I know it is probably not as cold as it is in some of those northern states in the USA right about now, but hey for my Latina blood it is freezing! jejeje yesterday my dad commented how he was tired of being cold (and I must add he said that while wearing his leather winter jacket.) He was always confused why he brought his winter jacket with him to Mexico, but he has now uncovered the reason for his madness (so he won't be the first person to freeze to death in MEXICO!!) Needless to say we are all looking forward to our beach vacation!! We leave on Sunday to Puerto Vallarta for some fun in the sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment