Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Less than a week

ok, so this is around the time when reality rears its ugly head and hits you square in the face. I am leaving in less than a week! I have less than a week to pack up my room and divide my things up. I have less than a week to prepare all my goodbye gifts and cards. I have less than a week to say goodbye to the people who mean the world to me. I have less than a week to have a much needed heart to heart with my brother and be the big sister I should have been a long time ago. I have less than a week to cuddle up with my mom and savor the moments that I can share my heart with the only person who trully understands. I have less than a week to talk to my dad and get his advice and all of my doubts, concerns, and problems. I have less than a week to chill with my sister and show her that no matter what she is my number one sister and that I love her with all my heart. I have less than a week to accomplish everything I should have been accomplishing throughout my two months of vacation. Why did I not take advantage of my time being back home with my family?

No comments:

Post a Comment