Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update


Now it’s time for a quick update on the last month of my time in Costa Rica. Have I mentioned how big and good God is? Well He is very big and extremely good! For the first few months of my time this semester in Costa Rica I had been constructing a very good friendship with David, a youth pastor at a church here in Costa Rica. After much prayer and talking with a lot of people who are important to us, we decided to enter into a dating relationship. Crazy huh!?! Throughout my relationship with David God has been teaching me a great many things. It was a very hard decision to enter into a dating relationship because of the fact that in the end of May I was going to leave Costa Rica and begin a new chapter of my life in the USA. We didn’t know if it was in the best interest of our emotional status to begin a relationship and then a short time later have that relationship change into a long distance relationship. We have decided that right now this is the direction God is leading us to. I would ask for your prayer in regards to David and I. It is not easy to have a dating relationship by skype, we have already felt the strain and it has only been a week that we have been separated. We are praying that we follow God’s lead in walking step by step in His will and not run like we as humans have the tendency in doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment