Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Chapter: The definition of an Mk Nomad

Ok, so if anyone has wondered why I chose the name of my blog to be MK Nomad, well after this message I am sure you will have no doubt as to my reasoning. Today is Tuesday and I am actually writing this in the airplane on my way from Guadalajara, Mexico to Minnesota with a 3 day stop in Colorado. Didn’t I just arrive to Mexico from Costa Rica a week ago? Yes. My crazy life as an mk nomad is going into full swing. After being in Costa Rica for a little over 4 months I was finally able to go home and see my family who I hadn’t seen the entire time I was studying in CR, except for my dad. I was also able to go to my home church and see my church family after so long, but unfortunately the happy feelings of my saying hellos and everything was cut short with the hard not good feelings of having to say goodbye again for a whole other year. So I left today from Mexico. I go to Colorado for a very quick little visit to kind of regroup after my very emotional week in Mexico. Then I am off to Minnesota for a couple weeks of hard core working, because College is NOT cheap! Then I am off once again to California for a quick visit with my aunt and uncle who I haven’t seen in about 5 years and then to a two week conference for Mks who are moving back to the states for college. Then after my time in California finishes I go once again to Minnesota for a few more weeks of working. Then I am off to Chicago to meet up with my mom. (another huge blessing from God! My mom is going to be able to fly up to the states and help me move into college!) Then after a week of hard core shopping for last minute things for college comes the road trip to go to college in Virginia… AAHHH CRAZY STUFF!! Now do you know my reasoning for calling this blog Mk nomad?

No comments:

Post a Comment