Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Identity

During this transition time I have really learned to hold on extremely tight to the identity I have found as the daughter of the King, God. Because if I let go for even a second I will go sliding down a very slippery and destructive path that leads me to not being able to have an identity at all. The identity I had in my family has now changed and I have yet to find my new role in the family, therefore I have yet to find my identity in my family. The identity I had as the girlfriend of the godliest guy I have ever met, David, no longer exists because of the sad fact that I am only able to connect with him once a day at night through skype. Having a dating relationship by skype is not the ideal and I no longer have my boyfriend at my side so I no longer really have my identity as the girlfriend of David. My identity that I so enjoyed in the ministry right now does not exist. With all that I am I want to jump in head first into the ministry. I am just so on fire to what God is doing and what He wants to do I don’t want to wait. I feel like I am missing out on something. But God has helped me come to the realization that the need among the youth will always exist. Right now is my time to capacitate myself with all the tools and all the knowledge I can absorb so I can give my all to the youth who are going to need me. So after all these very sad realizations I have realized the biggest truth. That although everything else seems like it is slipping from my fingers one thing will never change. And that is who I am in Christ. Christ is NEVER going to leave me. And anytime I feel lonely all I have to do is go into the presence of God and feel his love and power that He has everything under control and that amidst all this craziness and hard times He has a plan that is for my best well being. Thank you, daddy for always being there and for being my one and only constant!

No comments:

Post a Comment