Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank You!



Wow, so I know it has been like forever since I have last updated my blog. Its been a crazy ride. First off I want to thank those who were praying about our mission trip. God is good and He once again showed us just how big. Two weeks before the deadline of when we had to have the whole amount of money in we still hadn’t raised a fourth of what was needed. But in those two weeks we raised $3,000 dollars more than what we had originally asked for. That money went for beds for Don Alvaro and his family, the family we built a house for. We also used some of that money to go for scholarships for other Latin students who are interested in assisting Portantorchas, the Bible School I attended for the past year. So once again thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment