Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Friday, June 11, 2010

time with the "family"

hey all.. so I have had a fun 3 days or so here in Colorado with my "adopted" family here. It was barely enough time as I would have liked to be able to spend with them. But I had a blast seeing them again after about 2 years. My adopted Aunt and Uncle and cousins picked me up from the airport Tuesday evening and I spent wednesday with them chillaxin and talking. Then on Thursday morning I helped them out at VBS and then I went to my adopted grandparent's house and have been chillin with them since then. It has been a blast talking with them and enjoying some quality time with them. I am now just chilling in there family room watching Dr. Quinn Medicine Women!! hahaha I haven't seen that show in soo long I love it! jeje.. and I am off to the airport later on tonight off to Minnesota...

No comments:

Post a Comment