Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Monday, April 2, 2012

Two Years Later and I am still a Nomad

Hey, it has been a long time since I last posted. I really need to work on being more diligent and keeping up on my blog. And well, there is no better time than the present. So I am starting.

I am now a Junior at Liberty University. I am a part of student leadership, I have been given the opportunity and the position to reach the girls on my hall and be able to best minister to them. God has been so good to me. Living by myself in the United States has not been easy and having your parents in a completely different country does not help when your car breaks down on a 11 hour car trip you are taking by yourself. (Yes, that did happen to me) God has been faithful and has never left me financially, emotionally, or physically destitute. He has always come through, however that does not take away from the fact that my life is crazy and will continue to be so!

A huge reason why I started up again with this blog is to update everyone on my future mission trip I am taking with Xtreme Impact to Costa Rica this summer. I thought that this would be the easiest way to keep people "in the know" in my journey. As well as keeping up blogging about my life as a MK and Modern Day Nomad.

1 comment:

  1. Diana- so cool- Costa Rica! "Lusk" just got back from a mission trip to Costa Rica! We need to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete