Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ministry

The Lord has put ministry on my heart. Ministry to me is walking along the journey with girls that the Lord has put in my path, holding their hand and helping them walk the journey that the Lord has placed them on. That is my passion, my heartbeat. Last week I was given the opportunity to do just that. I was able to be there for one of my girls who lost her father. I was able to hold her up when she couldn't hold herself up. But do you know the funnies thing? It wasn't me. It was all God giving me the strength and the words. Without Him. We would have both fallen. From a godly man that I trust: 90% of ministry is just showing up. The last 10% is waiting for God to do something that totally made the showing up worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. You inspire me! So much vision and wisdom and so young! I'm so thankful for you and your testimony.

    ReplyDelete