Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Thursday, July 15, 2010

San Fransisco with the tios!!

ok so about 5 days before I came here to the reentry program in LA I was able to go to San Fransisco and hang out with my aunt and uncle for 5 days. It was literally the best 5 days I have had in a looooong time! I was able to just really have a breather and be able to sleep in. I felt
more at home there than I have ever since I stepped foot back on American soil. We went to the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE!! which by the way is NOT gold! jejeje omgoodness.. i was soo excited I acted like a freakin wierd tourist! jeje.. but I loved it.. we went to chinatown and japantown and had the most amazing food in this one place! jeje.. It was soo awesome to be back into a big city and the fact that basically at all times I was hearing more than one language.. it made me feel soo much at home.. I had a blast! thank you auntie and uncle for such an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment