Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Thursday, July 15, 2010

mk reentry!

ok, so as an MK i know i am pretty wierd... but as I have learned I am not alone in this! jeje.. i have been in CA for about a week and a half and I have another week to go.. and I have been at an mk reentry program. What this program is is basically mks from all over the world come through here on there way back to the USA to study at college. The people here at the program kind of help us get back into the swing of things and adapt to living in the US culture. And the thing that is most valuable to me is it gives us 2 weeks with people my own age who have gone through similar experiences and we are able to connect so well and have amazing talks. I have been here less than a week so far and I have become so close to everyone so quickly... God is really using this time to be a launching pad for a lot of transition and change that I am going to be going through. He has and is providing a support system for me. thank you God!

oh and most favorite quote: No one is normal, we are all just different levels of wierd .. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment