Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Prayer Requests for my upcoming Mission Trip

I would just really like to ask you all to begin praying with me for my upcoming mission trip with my classmates at Portantorchas. Pray for even more unity within the student body, for a godly and service attitude as we begin preparations for the trip. Also pray that God will use us in the changing of the lives of those who live in Fortuna (the town we are going to). It is a town heavy with homosexuality, drugs, and just plain old sin like anywhere.

I would also like to ask if you can join us in prayer for Don Alvaro and his family. He has had 2 heart attacks and 1 stroke and can no longer walk. He lives in a tin "house" with a dirt floor. He has no bathroom and just has a whole in the floor about 30 feet from his "house" where he has to literally drag himself to every night. We are praying that we can raise enough money to be able to build him a somewhat more decent home with a bathroom. Thank you for your prayers! I will keep you updated on our fundraising and everything else that has to do with my life :). God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment