Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chillin .. and letting God take the reigns

Hey everyone! yea sorry i haven't written in a while :S .. my mom got after me yesterday so I am writing here for a quick update. There has not been much new here. God is continuing to work in and through me and its been amazing! Last weekend we had a soccer tournament to raise money for our mission trip. We still have LOTS of money we need to raise, but we are putting it all in God's hands. Starting tomorrow we are on vacation for Semana Santa (kinda like the latin version of spring break but is related to Holy Week/ Easter). A lot of my friends are going to the beach to chill and relax, but I am off to work at a camp as staff. I am quite excited. I would like to be able to chill, but I know once I get there I am going to be soo happy and excited! I will let you all know how it goes.. oh and Sunday there is going to be a HUGE soccer game here in CR.. the two biggest rivals (La Liga and Saprissa) are playing.. GO SAPRISSA!! jejejeje.. i am going to the game and i am soo psyched!!

No comments:

Post a Comment