Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Me, Diana Raquel, your Mk Modern Day Nomad

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birthday Surprise!




So as most of you probably already knew, my dad came to surprise me for my birthday! My mom gave him an early birthday gift which was a ticket to come to Costa Rica and it was also a gift for me to celebrate my birthday with my daddy! I was soo excited I couldn't believe it for a while! We had a blast the week he was here, hanging out with my friends, seeing the places where he used to hang out and live, and he also got to meet and interogate my now boyfriend! jejeje. oh yea, I have a boyfriend! jejeje.. His name is David, I will write more about him in the future. But yes, It was an amazing time! I loved it... oh yea, I AM 19!!! jejeje (the picture in the middle is of David, my dad and I... then the picture at the top and the bottom is when my dad surprised me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment